Click here to add your memories!
It was like having our own personal
Howard Stern. Good luck and ride the bus
- Friday, January 30, 1998 at 11:41:32 (EST)
If only these kids could have seen you in the Metavision
darkroom at Metavision ... I think things
would be much clearer.
- Monday, January 19, 1998 at 00:53:21 (EST)
Thank you for all the joy and laughter
you brought to ISG. You will be sorely
missed. Who is going to take the
pictures now that both you and I are
gone. Thank you again, for my special movie.
Marge Nestel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sunday, January 18, 1998 at 16:08:34 (EST)
Congratulations, Don! You've made me proud. Gotta love you, man. Gar
- Sunday, January 18, 1998 at 11:32:00 (EST)
Thanks for giving a young punk like myself
a start in "multi-media." Be sure to come
out of the basement every once in a while.
Buzz Andersen <email@example.com>
- Saturday, January 17, 1998 at 02:24:05 (EST)
Donald Wrege....that's just an anagram
for "Dang, we're old!" Why is he
leaving? Did someone finally check into
his criminal record?
- Friday, January 16, 1998 at 18:06:54 (EST)
one word, buddy...refret
- Friday, January 16, 1998 at 17:32:15 (EST)
The "ponytail/conspiracy" thing is mine - at least credit me for pete's sake!
Randy Lawrence <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Friday, January 16, 1998 at 16:47:36 (EST)
I'll turn in to Peter Boyle's every week day at 5:00 a.m., on chance I'll "get" to hear you sing. I will miss ya!!
Jo Ann Harston <email@example.com>
- Friday, January 16, 1998 at 16:42:27 (EST)
"If they don't have something to pick on, they'll make you re-do the whole damn thing!"
To Don, the man who taught me to make small errors on purpose.
- Friday, January 16, 1998 at 16:37:07 (EST)
He's a wrabble wrousing wradical wrake. A big "wright on" from EarthWeb to you.
scott samios <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Friday, January 16, 1998 at 16:24:36 (EST)
I can still get you that asst. graphic artist position
at Fox News Channel. You'd help create art work to complement their "Ramsey Case" coverage!!!
Thanks for all those WONDERFUL URL's that I have bookmarked!
john brendlinger <email@example.com>
- Friday, January 16, 1998 at 15:58:29 (EST)
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought this was the Don Ho tribute page.
Oh well, as Emily Litella on Saturday Night Live would say,
"What's all this I'm hearing about Wrege music, anyway? Never mind."
- Friday, January 16, 1998 at 15:33:50 (EST)
You're leaving before I had a chance to
turn you in again for non-pluristic
comments! All you guys with long hair
are the same...
- Friday, January 16, 1998 at 13:33:59 (EST)
Don has left the building, everyone stay calm, I repeat, Don has leftthe building.
USA - Friday, January 16, 1998 at 12:15:53 (EST)
Don, Don, Don......a verbal wonder that I rarely spoke to for fear of having anything I said diced into tiny pieces and fed to squirrels outside of his window. I did recieve a compliment from Don once ......"your Web pages are great (Kelley) but we've got to do something about that shirt."
Kelley Grant <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Friday, January 16, 1998 at 12:09:50 (EST)
no really, i'm shocked a southern illinois university education looks like this 20-odd years later.
- Friday, January 16, 1998 at 11:56:22 (EST)
Don Wrege! Oh my God!, this is the man who announced (very loudly, of course!) that my cubicle looked like a clearance sale at Kmart. We'll all miss you Don... it's been great working with you.
- Friday, January 16, 1998 at 11:41:33 (EST)
I wishes yous bests of lucks in the futures...That's pluralism, baby.
Phil W. <email@example.com>
- Friday, January 16, 1998 at 11:38:38 (EST)
- Friday, January 16, 1998 at 11:32:33 (EST)
Don WHO? Just kidding - even though I
haven't been here long enough to get to
know you well, I'll miss hearing you in
the kitchen saying "who the hell made
decaf and why?" It was me and it's
because I see what caffeine has done to
Pam Butler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Friday, January 16, 1998 at 11:24:53 (EST)
Please put your time in Boulder to good use and solve this Ramsey thing once and for all. Heck, you've got a head start. Why don't you just take the rest of the day off?
- Friday, January 16, 1998 at 10:54:34 (EST)
"that drawing looks like my cat's vomit" ...god love ya don!
Christina Gille <email@example.com>
- Friday, January 16, 1998 at 10:44:25 (EST)
Love? Hell I barely like the guy! But as 'they' say "Show respect for your elders" So Don on this last day of your tenure at DiveIn I would like to extend this sentence and my friendship to the point of annoying you and anyone who takes the time to read it. Seriouly Don it has been a pleasure annoying you with forms, processes and procedures, even though deep down inside you enjoy them as muxh as I do. Take care and remember "the last person to be fired or leave a job will be blamed for any and all mistakes.
- Friday, January 16, 1998 at 10:39:57 (EST)
"Good God girl, that's something I wouldn't even wear to clean out my garage!"
*Don referring to a green, wool v-neck sweater I wore one Friday. Funny coming from a man who celebrates "white shirt" Monday and "Hawaiian shirt" Friday.
- Friday, January 16, 1998 at 10:35:24 (EST)
i want don wrege's baby
- Friday, January 16, 1998 at 10:27:42 (EST)
Before you started working here, I was known as a quiet, polite soul. Now everybody thinks I'm obnoxious. Thanks a lot.
- Friday, January 16, 1998 at 01:56:44 (EST)